- Rugged IP65 Handheld
- Real time data collection
- Unlimited, user defined, traceability
- Bluetooth, WiFi, Barcode, Camera, 3G/4G, Touchscreen
- Flexible user management and operating modes
- User defined bolt pattern management per ASME PCC-1-2013
- Adaptable to any hydraulic (AC or air) or pneumatic pump using any hydraulic or pneumatic too
- Global live viewing, analysis, and job creation for production control
- Collected results can be pushed immediately to our cloud based server
- Production and repair reports
- A library of bolting standards for Commander XT access
- PDF reports of all job related information
- CSV export
- All the capabilities of the XT1000
- Wirelessly controls any pump from up to 80 feet away in as few as 5 seconds
- Precision control of the pump without violating the manufacturer’s warranty
- Battery operated control board with indicator lights to show operation and battery status
- Upgrade available to the world’s only PDA with global explosion protection and mining approval (ATEX Certified)
- 28 clearly numbered magnetic discs
- Replaces chalk or pen marking flanges
- Choice of three colours
- Greatly improves visual reference
- Bar coded for scanning and identifying each bolt
- Can be mounted on the stud or flange
- Removed once each torque figure is achieved
- Can be stacked for multiple passes
- Avoids confusion and reduces the likelihood of leaks
Flexible options will meet all your data capture and control needs.
- 1D / 2D Barcode Readers
- RFID Reader
- Hi-Resolution Camera
- Text Messaging / Cellular Communication
- Collects data and sends the results for each bolt to a Cloud server or local PC
- Data can be managed and sorted as required by the supervisor
- Data can then be viewed, distributed or printed in a variety of formats
- Ability to remotely adjust the pressure on the pump through the Commander XT2000 add-on
- Adjust either wirelessly or tethered
The system has been great. It has given us far more accuracy than any other systems we've used in the past. I can say I am 100% confident that these bolts are 100% spot on.
The Torq-Comm system has definitely enabled us to conduct our work on bolted connections in a more controlled manner, a more efficient manner, and it prevents any missed connections/fasteners. It enables us the ability to record and present the data to any auditors, OEM’s, or clients, and we can now register all our connection torque data in our maintenance system.
This system couldn't have made an Engineer's job easier. Living in a world where technology is constantly evolving, I truly believe that this device has proved itself. As Petroleum Engineer, I never thought that fastening nuts and bolts can be made this simple.
"Excellent product! This should be in every industrial tool box that uses any flanged piping. Please use my contacts in any way possible to get this product in use. Thank you."
The Torq-Comm Commander unit condenses down; Data, Values, Procedure and Quality Control all into a handheld user friendly device. The Commander can be affixed to the users arm via an arm-band. This feature allows a single user to safely and efficiently operate the device.
My customer was thrilled beyond belief that I was recording real-time data, which they could watch live, accompanied by user defined traceability information on every bolt I torqued. Date, time, GPS location, operator, tool and many other parameters were tagged with the collected data. The system was easy to set up and use and the technical support is phenomenal.